SAROS LAW APC EDUCATION LAW SPECIALTIES
- K-12 School Discipline
- K-12 Suspensions & Expulsions
- Cyberbullying, Bullying & Harassment
- Drafting Letters to Teachers & School Districts
- Social Media Posting that results in Disciplinary Action
- College Discipline
- Title IX & Sex Discrimination
- Sexual Battery or other Sexual Misconduct
- Sexual Harassment
- Academic Dishonesty Violations (Cheating)
- IEP (Individualized Education Plan) & Section 504 Advocacy
- Learning Challenges, including ADHD, Anxiety, and Depression
- Special Education Student Discipline
- Child Find
- Manifestation Determination
- Cyberbullying, Bullying, & Harassment
- Mental Health & Addiction Counseling & Placement
- Drug & Alcohol Support
- Suicide & Suicidal Ideation
criminal defense Attorney With Experience As A Licensed Student Counselor
Saros Law APC has something few other criminal defense firms have — criminal defense attorney Alison Saros who has education and experience as a licensed school counselor and administrator.
We work with children and teenagers in the schools, deal with administrators and school resource officers (SROs), and understand the psychological and behavioral ways in which children can make bad decisions.
It is very important to have a representative who understands the system and children. Often with diversion programs, our south bay juvenile criminal defense attorney can protect your child’s rights and work toward a resolution of his or her issues that can result in the charges not being filed.